Version 1.7 (with content release 25)
• Document structure tree now uses dynamic HTML rather than a Java applet. A Java virtual machine is no longer required.
• Integration with Process Experts expert systems.
Version 1.6 (with content release 24)
• Changed visual appearance (e.g. colours, fonts).
• General usability improvements.
• Launch of Applied Rheology technical area.
Version 1.3 (with content release 22)
• Corrected error downloading some images into the zooming imager control.
• Adjusted banners on forgotten-password page.
• Adjusted some internal error logging.
Version 1.2 (with content release 22)
• Changed navigation system to using drop-down menu bar.
• Added new high-level grouping of content.
• Improved linking from other applications.
• Added document version display on document structure page.
• Adjusted search page layout to reduce scrolling.
• Changed colouring on live equation cells to indicate default and changed values.
• Adjusted password-generation algorithm.
• Added support for simultaneous users.
• Adjusted rendering of ActiveX controls for upcoming changes to IE browser.
• Support for ASP.NET 1.1.
• Corrected several minor bugs.
Version 1.1 (with content release 21)
Corrected some minor bugs discovered during testing of version 1.0.
• Some issues with users being told they have an existing connection.
• Performance on downloading large images
This release has the same content version (release 21) as the 1.0 release.
Version 1.0 (with content release 21)
Version 1.0 of the Internet Process Manual is the first complete release, replacing the earlier beta version.
Some of the major new features available are:
• Adjacency and proximity searching is now available.
• Updated content (Release 21)
• Some interface improvements.
• Correction of bugs and issues reported during the beta phase